The Records Company strives to provide the highest quality customer service, the most secure records retrieval and delivery, and the most streamlined, simplified, and intuitive records retrieval process.If you have any questions that aren’t listed here,
please don’t hesitate to contact us. –The Records Company
With all things being equal, operational cost becomes the primary concern for law firms, insurance companies, independent adjusters, or any other business seeking medical and billing records on behalf of clients and/or relating to claims and litigation. Our fees are the most competitive in the industry. We also enforce state regulations governing the dollar amount records providers are allowed to charge our clients for any records requested through us. Our comprehensive knowledge ensures you don’t get overcharged by state authorities.
Time is money. Rarely are requests for medical records magically delivered in fewer than 2 to 4 weeks, but we minimize the time you wait between request and delivery. We have staff dedicated solely to tracking requests and following up with providers on a routine basis to ensure no request falls through the cracks, gets overlooked, or gets sent to the wrong requester. For law firms that enlist paralegals to retrieve records, the amount of time such employees will save from their workday enables them to focus their time on the more productive needs of the firm and the clients they represent.
For medium to large law firms, insurance companies, or any other company needing multiple user access, do not hesitate to contact our Marketing Director, directly, for any questions: Karl Kilguss, Esq., at (513) 795-0724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contracts are generally not necessary and are only beneficial to our clients who have very high volumes. We are happy to discuss such possibilities on an individual basis. When you make a request, you only agree to pay the provider fees for the records you receive, along with our basic service fee, currently $25.00*.
*Basic fee is for medical record or billing requests received directly from service providers. Different fees may apply for requests from entities such as Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
2. We contact the service provider and transmit your request [pursuant to their preferred method.]
3. We pay the provider up front for your records prior to receiving them.
4. We follow up with your service provider to ensure timely delivery of your records to us.
5. Once your record is received, we upload them, along with an invoice for our fee (generally $25.00 per request) and the cost of the records from the provider to your secure online portal for you to retrieve.
6. We maintain your records in our database for your access for 1 year and up to 5 years in our secure archive.